VASTU FOR INTERIORS
The interior signifies the space enclosed by the outer walls of the house. The interior is not like the homogeneous mass of that ofVastu for Interiors any sweet but it differs from inch to inch so its very important to plan it accordingly. Sometimes a person living in Vastu based house can face problems if the interiors is not done in proper manner and many a times the problems can be rectified by changing the interiors of the house.
The aim of Vaastu is to make us live in harmony with nature taking advantage of the magnetic fields, gravitational effects etc. of the earth, the rainfall, the galaxy and the whole of the nature and the universe and duly invoking the blessing of the Gods of the directions. So every direction signifies a particular room and if in any house the Vastu principles are not followed, that result in misfortunes and problems.
Vastu Tips for Interiors
- Placement of furniture in all the rooms
- Placement of the accessories in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Suggesting the colour schemes for paints for different rooms.
- Suggesting the colours of the drapery and choice of materials for different rooms.
- Suggesting the colour for the exteriors.
- Placement of invertors, washing machine, electrical items.
- Choice and placement of plants to be put in an area and plants to be avoided in the building.