VASTU TIPS FOR COUPLE’S BEDROOM
Couple’s bedroom should be such that the ambience affects in strengthening the relationship created out of nuptial bonds. Newly or years of married couple doesn’t matter, but what matter is their eternal ties and to maintain good relationship Vastu says to construct bedroom with proper consideration. Bedroom is a hub to unwind stress and carry out different activities of life, and for a couple choosing bedroom in appropriate direction is important for many reasons such as to prevent untimely death of spouse, bad health, miscarriage in women, better and early conception etc.
- Any kind or size of mirror should be shunned in couple’s bedroom especially in the front of bed and even at the side of bed.
- Fresh flowers should be kept in couple’s bedroom which symbolizes blooming of love and fragrance of flowers help keeping the relation afresh like always.
- Do no install scary or nude pictures and images in couple’s bedroom.
- Avoid North-east for couple’s bedroom because this place is called as Eshaan corner ideal for worship room and constructing bedroom can have undesirable effects on couple’s married life such as untimely death of spouse, health diseases and miscarriage or problem in conceiving.
- Couples bedroom can have light and bright colours on wall which help to create better understanding among partners.
- Couples bedroom should ideally be located in North-west or South west portion of house.
- North-west is ideal if couple is not elder in the family while South-west is most ideal if the couple is elder.
- Avoid South-east corner for couple’s bedroom as it can leads to frequent clashes and quarrels.
- Couples must sleep with their head towards South and feet in North.
- Do not keep exposed mirror in the couple’s bedroom.
- Television screen, computer screen and other exposed mirrors should be veiled when not in use.
- If possible, avoid TV and computer in couple’s bedroom because the electromagnetic rays and vibrations from electronic objects create stress and tension.