Bestech Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana Overview
Bestech Group was established by Mr. Dharmendra Bhandari and
Mr. Sunil Satija in the mid 1990s. In the wake of graduating as Civil Engineers
and acquiring long periods of development experience, while working with
worldwide organizations across the globe, they have arisen as industry pioneers
and visionaries of the 90's and 2000's.
"In the present land climate, Bestech puts stock in
BUILDING MORE THAN TRUST through their center mainstays of the executives:
Quality, Continuous Improvement, Timely Deliverables Highly Efficient Designs
or more all Customer Satisfaction."
With more than twenty years of involvement; BESTECH Group
has set up itself as quite possibly the most trusted and respected land
organizations in India. The achievement comes from the solid establishments
reflecting in quality development, opportune conveyances and consumer loyalty.
Bestech Group has effectively conveyed elite Residential,
Commercial, Retail and Hospitality improvements the nation over.
Here are some of the benefits that you can avail by purchasing a house under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna:
· Home Loans
· Tax Relaxation
· Certified by Government
· Price range
· Stilt Parking
PLANNING AND AREA PARAMETERS:The planning and area parameters for the projects allowed under this policy are as follows:
· Max area of plots to be permitted: 150 sqm.Min. and Max. density permitted: 240 to 400 persons per acre (PPA).
· Max. area allowed under Res. & Comm. Plots: 65% of the licenced area
· Area under Commercial Use: Max. 4% of licenced area.
· Max. FAR on Res. plot of upto 150 sqm: 2.00
· Min. width of Internal roads in the colony:9 metre
· Car parking No problem
· Shopping mall with Daily needs shops
· Suncity School one of the best in gurugram
· Maintenance staff- Electrician, plumber, mason 24*7
· 24/7 security
· Bank and post office
· Neighborhood stores
· Fitness centers
· Parks, Senior citizen parks
· Walking trails
· Reserved parking
· Power backup
Features of Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana
1. Builders or the land owners can build housing society or colony in 2 acre to 10 acres of land.
2. Government will not acquire land for the builders, but the builders have to purchase the land themselves.
3. Land owners will have the freedom to sell their land at the market rate.
4. The CLU will be approved within 90 days after the application.
5. Farmers will also be allowed to develop housing units on their land.
6. Builders will be allowed to develop colonies in 25 acres of area instead of previous minimum of 100 acres.
7. 2 Lakh homes will be constructed in the state under the scheme by the year 2022.