One of the most ambitious and prestigious mixed-use development with the host of world-class amenities and facilities for a discerning few.
The Project is a splendid amalgamation of Retail Space, FOOD HUB/Food Court/Restaurant, Office space /Commercial Spaces, and Hotel/Service
A DESTINATION OF ITS OWN KIND:-
OODLES SKYWALK” at Sector 83, Gurugram, Haryana is being built on approximately 3.0326 acres of area with access of 84-meter wide sector road on one side and 24-meter road connecting to DWARKA EXPRESSWAY on another side. The Project united with superb expertise of renowned consultants and designers will be a masterpiece of its kind and managed by a team of experienced professionals of each field and will comprise of brilliant exteriors, spectacular facades and iconic style contemporary structure for mixed-use activities including Retail, leisure, food hub, fun zone, offices, service apartments/Hotel/Offices.
fast growing population base in neighborhood .project will cater to the dense population of upcoming sector 81,82,83,84,85,89,91,92,93,95,98 of Gurgaon. the site is surrounded by large residential pockets giving it a strategic importance of being commercial in the vicinity. “oodles skywalk” is surrounded by renowned residential projects like – dlf garden city, beseech Ananda, new-town heights, Mapsco-paradise, universal-aura, Mapsco-royale Ville, Mapsco- Casabella, Vatika city homes, ss group, orris carnations, Vatika lifestyle homes, Vatika iris floors.
- Spa & Fitness Center
- Business Center & Conference Facility
- International Design Standard
- Multi-Level Parking
Oodles Skywalk Gurgaon Location Advantages:-
- Approx. 20 minutes drive from IGI Airport
- Approx. 25 minutes. drive from the domestic airport
- Approx. A 40-minute drive from Dhaula Kuan
- 2 minutes from NH-8
- Within 3 minutes from proposed ISBT & MRTS Depot
- Closely proposed ISBT & Metro Station
- Two - way access: one from NH-8 and another from Dwarka
- Strategically located in Sec. 85, which Gurgaon easy
- Close proximity to IMT Manesar and KMP Expressway,
Oodles Skywalk Gurgaon Unique Features:-
- A page that corresponds to the existing sector 83 on the other
side about 75 meters next street.
- Close to residential sectors 86-91 of Gurgaon.
- Close to proposed 5-star hotels.
- School distance of world-class hospitals within 5 minutes by car
- Adjacent to Dwarka Phase II, where the government is coming up
with Diplomatic Enclave.
- Developed taking into account the changing trends and
requirements of the customer.
- Highly populated sectors of Gurugram.
The Project Promotor:-
Mascot Buildcon Pvt. Ltd. Is the construction and real estate arm of Mascot Group established nearly 25 years ago to capture the construction market in Delhi with a vision to achieve quality standards for all it’s projects. With various residential projects in South Delhi, the promoter’s proven expertise in innovative thinking and cost management has tremendously helped them build a long lasting relationship with their clients. The company has set benchmarks with widely appreciated projects like Oodles Hotel in Chattarpur and Oodles Residency in Nehru Place. The group has it’s interest in operations of other businesses as well. There is just one thing Oodles Group has set their sight on , and that is, The Future!
- Retail Spaces
- Office Spaces
- Food Hub
- Food Court
- Hotel Rooms
Food Hub Features:-
- 360° view of food joints from the landscaped courtyard spread on 6 acres of land
- Inter-connectivity and continuity of walking gallery at the 2 nds and 3 rd level.
- All the food shops are at one stretch and creating a joyous and festive mood for both dinners and business owners.
- Ample food options to tickle your taste buds and to keep bringing you back for more.
- Spacious & well designed offices to enhance your productivity
- Conveniently located
- Sufficient Parking Space
- 100% Power Backup
- Highly Advanced Security System
- Well defined environment to give you the comfort of working
- 24x7 Video Surveillance
These world-class office spaces are designed to suit the requirements of the fast-moving business world